Politique de remboursement
- Return for orders that qualify for Free Shipping will be charged a restocking fee equivalent to the original Flat Rate shipping of the same order
RETURN POLICY FOR ITEMS PURCHASED AT SOCCERMAXX.CA
- Refunds are on regular-priced items within 14 days of your purchase.
- Soccer Maxx will not be responsible for any shipping costs as they are non-refundable, including original shipping and handling costs, unless an item was sent to you in error or it does not match your order.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- If you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the purchased item and then make another purchase in the desired size or colour in order to guarantee availability.
- We accept in-store returns at any of our locations. A refund will be issued through your online purchase account onto the original form of payment that was used to purchase the product.
- Shoes must be returned in their original shoebox. Note: A shoebox is not a suitable box for shipping. The shoes, along with the shoe box, must be placed in another box for shipping.
- Your return must be unworn and unwashed, have the original packaging/tags, be complete (i.e. a tracksuit needs to be returned with all pieces), and time for us to process it.
- The return process must begin within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Any customized/personalized orders are non-refundable or exchangeable with no exception. These items include (but are not limited to) anything with a player number, name, and or patch that was an addition to your order.
- Underwear, undergarments, mouthpieces and any items can be exempt for returns and exchanges due to hygienic reasons.
- If the customer (or shipping carrier) caused the damage to the product, Soccer Maxx will not reimburse you, and the product will be marked “unsellable.”
- Returns must be mailed to:
3145 Dundas St. W Unit 8, Mississauga ON, L5L 5V8
RETURN POLICY FOR ITEMS PURCHASED IN STORE
- No allowance or refund will be made for merchandise returned, unless accompanied by an invoice/sales receipt within 7 days of purchase date.
- All merchandise must be unworn/unused, tagged in undamaged and resalable packaging. Shoes must be returned in their original shoe box.
- No returns or exchanges on clearance items. All sales are final.
- No returns on special orders.
- Special orders cannot be cancelled and pre-payment cannot be refunded.
- Defective merchandise will be replaced by the same item. No refunds will be given.
- Gift receipts are valid for merchandise exchange only.
We offer a one-time price match, within the eligible return period, providing the items previously purchased are still available online in the specific sizes purchased. Scheduled events (including but not limited to: Black Friday, Boxing Day, Holiday Specials, Anniversary Specials) are exempt from a price adjustment. To get a price adjustment please contact us.
No returns or exchanges are permitted on clearance items (40% or greater off MSRP). Gift cards, personalized or customized merchandise cannot be returned and no refunds, merchandise credits or exchanges will be given.
All goods supplied by Soccer Maxx are directly from the manufacturer’s Canadian distribution centers and are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. Please inquire about the warranty with the manufacturers before starting the return process.
In the event that you have a product with a material or workmanship flaw, within 30 days of purchase, only after approval from our customer service team. After 30 days, you still may be able to receive service for the item directly through product brand, in accordance with the brands return Guidelines. No exchanges due to size, fit, or style selection problems.
If you receive a defective item, we will replace it with exactly the same item at our cost; however, shipping charges are non-refundable. If we are unable to replace it with the exact same item, at this time we will contact you.
SOCCER MAXX MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO DEFECTS AND EXTENDS NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND.