The Nike PhantomVSN Elite Game Over DF FG Boots offers a new level of precision. These boots bring the fierce precision of street play to the pitch. A foot-hugging inner sleeve is concealed in a Flyknit constructed outer layer to create a boot for the finishers, the providers and the battlers of tomorrow’s game.
Details of the Nike PhantomVSN Elite Game Over DF FG Boots
• Quadfit mesh sleeve contours to your foot.
• Dynamic Fit collar links your foot and lower leg.
• Ghost Laces system creates concealed lockdown.
• Flyknit construction with moulded micro-texture for precise touch.
• Plate provides traction on firm-ground pitches.
• Lightweight, Aggressive Traction. A super-light, full-length plate feels responsive and has multi-directional studs for quick cuts and bursts of speed.
• Firm-ground (FG) boots are best for use on slightly wet short-grass pitches
About the Flyknit Origins
Nike Flyknit technology was inspired by feedback from runners craving a shoe with the snug (and virtually unnoticed) fit of a sock. Nike embarked on a four-year mission with teams of programmers, engineers and designers to create the technology needed to make the knit upper with static properties for structure and durability. Then the precise placement of support, flexibility and breathability—all in one layer—was refined. The result is a featherweight, form-fitting and virtually seamless upper. This unprecedented precision maximises performance while reducing the material waste of traditional cut and sew by an average of 60%. The equivalent of six recycled plastic bottles are used in every pair of Flyknit shoes, saving millions of kilos of material from reaching landfills.