The Flyknit and synthetic upper of the Nike Mercurial Vapor 12 Elite Victory FG Boots wraps underneath your foot for an all-enveloping, second-skin-like fit straight out of the box. The two-part podular plate system utilizes a lightweight internal chassis that flexes for speed at every step.
Details of the Nike Mercurial Vapor 12 Elite Victory FG Boots
• One-piece upper wraps under the foot for an adaptive, all-round fit.
• Micro-textured Flyknit construction provides touch at high speeds.
• Podular plate system with internal chassis flexes for propulsive traction.
• All Conditions Control (ACC) technology provides optimal ball control.
• Heel lining and NIKEGRIP top cloth minimize internal movement.
• Chevron studs provide traction on firm-ground pitches.
• Comfort and Traction. The lightweight plates under your heel and forefoot are contoured for comfort and flex as you step. Chevron studs give you traction for bursts of speed and quick stops.
• Firm-ground (FG) boots are best for use on slightly wet short-grass pitches
Nike Flyknit technology was inspired by feedback from runners craving a shoe with the snug (and virtually unnoticed) fit of a sock. Nike embarked on a four-year mission with teams of programmers, engineers and designers to create the technology needed to make the knit upper with static properties for structure and durability. Then the precise placement of support, flexibility, and breathability—all in one layer—was refined. The result is a featherweight, form-fitting and virtually seamless upper. This unprecedented precision maximizes performance while reducing the material waste of traditional cut and sew by an average of 60%. The equivalent of six recycled plastic bottles are used in every pair of Flyknit shoes, saving millions of kilos of material from reaching landfills.