The Flyknit construction of the Nike Mercurial Superfly 6 Elite Victory FG Boots wraps underneath your foot for an all-enveloping, second-skin-like fit straight out of the box. The two-part podular plate system utilizes a lightweight internal chassis that flexes for speed with every step.
Details of the Nike Mercurial Superfly 6 Elite Victory FG Boots
• One-piece upper wraps under the foot for an adaptive fit.
• Micro-textured Flyknit construction provides touch at high speeds.
• Podular plate system with internal chassis flexes for propulsive traction.
• Low-profile Dynamic Fit collar links the foot and lower leg.
• All Conditions Control (ACC) technology provides optimal ball control.
• Heel lining and NIKEGRIP top cloth minimize internal movement.
• Chevron studs provide traction on firm-ground pitches.
• High-Speed Precision. Micro-textured Flyknit across the upper provides precise touch and control at high speeds.
• Targeted Traction. The revolutionary forefoot plate delivers traction exactly where you need it.
• Firm-ground (FG) studs for use on slightly wet, short-grass pitches