SMX2 Special Member
1. Your SMX2 Membership entitles you a discount of 15% off any regular priced items in store, from time to time there may be some exceptions on special items. Please enquire before purchase.
2. Memberships are available for purchase for $20.00 and expire one year from the date of purchase. The renewal fee is $20.00.
3. Members who spend $500 or more within one year at a Soccer Maxx retail location will receive a free membership renewal when their membership expires.
4. Returns / Exchanges extended from 7 days to 21 days.
5. Soccer Maxx Special Members who are part of the mailing list will receive special sales and exclusive offers.
6. Memberships are one per individual and must have a unique membership number and a unique phone number.
7. Membership cards provided are property of Soccer Maxx and the cost to replace a lost card is $5.
How to use your SMX2 account for our E-Store
Every SMX2 account is tied to an email address and user login.
Getting your user login:
1. User Logins are automatically generated for the SMX2 members for the email address registered to the account.
2. Users will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that includes a link directing you to a password creation form. Check your spam folder.
3. If you have not received this email, or it was deleted you can resend the email by prompting a password reset. Please feel free to contact us email@example.com and we’ll help you sort it out.
Access the E-Store with SMX2 pricing:
4. Be sure that you are logged in by visiting soccermaxx.ca/my-account
5. Your username will always be the email address associated with your membership
6. If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset it by visiting soccermaxx.ca/my-account/lost-password
7. If you’re logged in correctly, you’ll be able to place items in your cart at the SMX2 price
8. If you can’t access SMX2 pricing contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. We will never ask you for your password.
Members must ensure that their contact information is accurate in order to ensure that Program information is sent to the proper address. It is each Member’s sole responsibility to notify Soccer Maxx in writing at the address indicated below if he or she changes his or her address or other contact information. Soccer Maxx shall not be liable for misdirected email or mail communications, including any notices under these Terms or any consequences there of where a Member’s information is inaccurate or no longer valid.
A Member’s address or other contact information may be updated:
In-store: At any Soccer Maxx store location.
By email to: info@soccermaxx.
By Phone: Customer Service, 1-905-608-8558